Facts The NEWS Didn’t Tell You About Gaddafi & Libya
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law. (Which is now set to change as the 1st thing the TNC have done is instructed Rothschild in Tripoli).
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father died while his wife and his mother were still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidised 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per litre.
10. Libya had no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
17. Libya has a population of just 6.4million, out of which over 2 million people demonstrated in green square in Tripoli AGAINST the UN attacks. (To put it in perspective London has a population of over 7million)
Off-course most of these points are now set to change with the new “government”. All I’m saying is there is no way Libya was attacked to “HELP THE PEOPLE” & If you still believe that then you live in a bubble.
- printemps reblogged this from brownsheep
- pensamiento-serpentino reblogged this from brownsheep
- sindromedistendhal reblogged this from brownsheep
- sindromedistendhal likes this
- al-jamil reblogged this from brownsheep
- i--love--running reblogged this from brownsheep
- outlawbranded reblogged this from brownsheep
- kimsex2012year likes this
- myspiritualdegeneration likes this
- helgaki likes this
- pimpclinic likes this
- nearly-headless-horseman likes this
- itsawendybird likes this
- brownsheep posted this